From . .. poMMo .. .
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision | Newer revision→ (diff)
Welcome to the home of the bMail Project! bMail is Mailing List/Newsletter software written in PHP and freely provided under the [GPL]. Unique Features such as the ability to mail subsets (or "groups") of subscribers instead of the whole list set bMail apart from its alternatives.
- bMail is not email discussion list software such as GNU Mailman. It is a flexible platform intended for one way communication with subsribers. It is being used for weekly newsletters, product announcements, and whatever else you can imagine. Please let us know where you are using bMail by visiting our In the Wild page.
15:08, 12 March 2006 (EST)
- The weekend brings Aardvark PR9.2 with much enhanced mailing composition. See the Release Notes for all changes. Work will now focus on a advanced (and quite necessary) throttling system.
01:57, 10 March 2006 (EST)
- Interested in the future of bMail? Check out my vision @ the development page. Be sure to send your ideas and feature requests.
18:01, 6 March 2006 (EST)
- Aardvark PR9.1 is out. This is a minor feature release, enabling SMTP support, success URL, and More.
20:23, 2 March 2006 (EST)
- Aardvark PR9 has been released. This is a milestone release, making the transistion to a new demographic handling system and a much enhanced query generator. Many, MANY, hours went into it. I hope you enjoy! See the Release Notes for all the changes.
18:34, 30 January 2006 (EST)
- bMail is currently in pre-release state. While it is still usable and in production use on a few semi-large sites, more features must be implemented before Aardvark reaches release candidate status. A list of features required for Aardvark 1.0 can be found at our Bugs + Requests page. Additionally, changes can be tracked from the dev blog in the Development area.
- In the meantime, please try the script and let us know your experiences, wants, and needs. If you are having any troubles, let us know!