From . .. poMMo .. .
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision | Newer revision→ (diff)
Welcome to the home of the bMail Project! bMail is Mailing List/Newsletter software written in PHP and freely provided under the [GPL]. Unique Features such as the ability to mail subsets (or "groups") of subscribers instead of the whole list set bMail apart from its alternatives.
- bMail is not email discussion list software such as GNU Mailman. It is a flexible platform intended for one way communication with subsribers. It is being used for weekly newsletters, product announcements, and whatever else you can imagine. Please let us know where you are using bMail by visiting our In the Wild page.
04:18, 10 February 2006 (EST)
- After many hard hours, I'm happy to announce the release of Aardvark PR7. This is a major milestone release. Release Notes are available.
22:21, 7 February 2006 (EST)
- Much work is under way. A web based installation is almost complete, and will make bMail a "cinch" to setup -- at least as easy as wordpress anyway! PR7 should be released as soon as I finish the upgrade and install scripts, include a admin configuration page, and write some installation documentation. Please see the dev blog in the Development area if you'd like to keep up to date on what is going on under the hood! Also, I'm in need of volunteers...
18:34, 30 January 2006 (EST)
- bMail is currently in pre-release state. While it is still usable and in production use on a few semi-large sites, more features must be implemented before Aardvark reaches release candidate status. A list of features required for Aardvark 1.0 can be found at our Bugs + Requests page. Additionally, changes can be tracked from the dev blog in the Development area.
- In the meantime, please try the script and let us know your experiences, wants, and needs. If you are having any troubles, let us know!