From . .. poMMo .. .
|Revision as of 06:57, 10 March 2006 (edit)
Brice (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 06:58, 10 March 2006 (edit)
Brice (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
|=== Announcements ===||=== Announcements ===|
|01:57, 10 March 2006 (EST)||01:57, 10 March 2006 (EST)|
|-||: Interested in the future of bMail? Check out my [[Development|vision]] in the development page. Be sure to send your ideas and feature requests.||+||: Interested in the future of bMail? Check out my [[Development|vision]] @ the development page. Be sure to send your ideas and feature requests.|
Revision as of 06:58, 10 March 2006
Welcome to the home of the bMail Project! bMail is Mailing List/Newsletter software written in PHP and freely provided under the [GPL]. Unique Features such as the ability to mail subsets (or "groups") of subscribers instead of the whole list set bMail apart from its alternatives.
- bMail is not email discussion list software such as GNU Mailman. It is a flexible platform intended for one way communication with subsribers. It is being used for weekly newsletters, product announcements, and whatever else you can imagine. Please let us know where you are using bMail by visiting our In the Wild page.
01:57, 10 March 2006 (EST)
- Interested in the future of bMail? Check out my vision @ the development page. Be sure to send your ideas and feature requests.
18:01, 6 March 2006 (EST)
- Aardvark PR9.1 is out. This is a minor feature release, enabling SMTP support, success URL, and More.
20:23, 2 March 2006 (EST)
- Aardvark PR9 has been released. This is a milestone release, making the transistion to a new demographic handling system and a much enhanced query generator. Many, MANY, hours went into it. I hope you enjoy! See the Release Notes for all the changes.
03:45, 22 February 2006 (EST)
- The devblog link now works. Check it out if you're interested on what is happening with bMail developments. PR9 due by (or over) this weekend.
13:16, 19 February 2006 (EST)
- This weekend brings Aardvark PR8.3. This release fixes the regression PR8.2 brought to subscriber management (viewing subscribers now works). It also addresses serveral MySQL 3.23 issues. Release Notes available.
18:34, 30 January 2006 (EST)
- bMail is currently in pre-release state. While it is still usable and in production use on a few semi-large sites, more features must be implemented before Aardvark reaches release candidate status. A list of features required for Aardvark 1.0 can be found at our Bugs + Requests page. Additionally, changes can be tracked from the dev blog in the Development area.
- In the meantime, please try the script and let us know your experiences, wants, and needs. If you are having any troubles, let us know!